Common mode chokes are useful for the prevention of electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interface (RFI) from power supply lines and for preventing electronic equipment from malfunctioning.
What is the advantage of using common mode chokes? These parts suppress unwanted signal interference, or noise.
We offer common mode chokes in nanocrystalline cores:
- Offering much lower losses, with energy storage capacity being high
- Toroidal distributed gap makes less leakage of magnetic flux
- High saturation current
- Better efficiency
- Higher current with high inductance value
- Only solution for some high speed signal
- Flat wire winding available
- Nanocrystalline cores and amorphous cores
- EMI filters, loading coils and Q filters
- Switching mode power supplies